Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Celebrating "Lasts"

If you ask me what we've been up to, I'd say in addition to physical therapy, surgery post-ops, making more wedding plans, fundraising and paper chasing for Kohlby, we are celebrating 'lasts'.



I'm a bit sappy about this being Kenzie's senior year, but having 3 to 4 softball games each week has kept me busy enough that I don't have time to pout :) 
Last night our Lady Devils represented at the Cherokee Strip Conference awards and game.  The Ladies are conference champions!
Kenzie was selected to play as 2nd baseman.
And I realized this might be the last time I see her catch for the out.




Senior power!
 Selected to the Cherokee Strip Conference:  
Kenzie, LS, KS, KR and CF! 


I've really enjoyed watching these gals play!


Cherokee Strip Champions!



 Making memories on the field.


Tonight the gals play again in the Tri-County Conference game!
More pictures, more 'lasts.'

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...