Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week at the Creek!

I'm just giddy about the week ahead!  One of my passions is serving the youth.
For the 14th year in a row (except 2 years ago following Kasidi's spine surgery) I'm headed to camp!
And this year, for the first time in 10 years...I'm going without a Pack N' Play!
That's right, my babies are divvied up among relatives and friends.
I miss them already!
But I'm looking forward to serving the youth with both hands this year.
Four of my Treasures are having a blast with their aunt, uncle and cousins!






And the littlest three are staying home with Daddy, spending their days with friends, because...
...just a few days after camp, we'll be rising to that 2 a.m. alarm and starting to harvest the Lord's crop!

I'm really looking forward to a week of quiet moments with the Lord and loud moments with the youth.

We truly appreciate your prayers for the week ahead.

TO HIM BE GLORY!

No comments:

You Might Also Like...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...